The four-lane or the road on the mountain?
Wreck on indian creek claimed the the life of a teenager anyone have any info?
The four-lane or the road on the mountain?
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
it was a Hayes from Clintwood, 18 years old. Speeding and alcohol were a factor.
i bet i know who it was too, i was in school with a hayes that should be about that age now. was a few years behind me
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Speeding and alcohol were a factor. </div></div>
That's a real shame.
Officially retired
He was in my class. I was shocked when i came home and found out about this. I wasnt really friends with him but its still a shock to see someone from my graduating class die
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Hayes? His name didn't happen to be Anthony did it?
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
I think his sister used to go to college with me last year.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
nah his name was kyle
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it was a Hayes from Clintwood, 18 years old. Speeding and alcohol were a factor. </div></div>
__________________________________________________ _______________
This is really sad news, his family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Bookmarks